some picha posting of my visiting to Kota A'Famosa week before... spend d most money in a day ever i had... however.....happiness is d most important thingy... realli miz d trip vf u tat day BH... next tim go out again ya...^^
being an unemployed person is tortureful.. more thn 3weeks sitting at home.. no incum..no entertain.. applied job since i back hometown.. threw lots of resume upon.. but until now jobless..no reply.. evydy sitting at home observing my phone.. wondering did it fully charged..wondering if it spoil..wondering when hiring company wud called me.. thr are sum companies tat ady called.. but they are frm those job agency.. offering job not related to my major.. sumtim i think..better i juz accept d offer.. but at last i didnt.. coz i wanna find a job tat related to network which is my field.. i hope to enter a company tat i cn learn more in tat field n bcum a better professional. evydy wake up->candycrushing->drama->cooking->guarding my house->sleep tat is my routine for evydy.. i wan a better life.. but a better life nid money to reach.. rmmbred a story in my mind.. "chow yun fatt teached andy lau: if u wan gt a rolex watch..earn it urself; no one g...
Back to my blogger after 6years.. Had been so busy with the work life, and writing a blog seems already out of my daily routine since long time ago.. What that makes me busy for the past 6years? I guess only my job as an "IT Service Desk", providing technical support & guidance to users.. Do I like my job? Sometimes yes (but really rare).. Why? Because as an IT support, i am overwhelming with "user's problem" (xN times), everyday.. Especially when you got fussy/ troublesome user, that confused people & confused themselves.. But from the good point, I like helping people. Sometimes user are really desperate in the issue faced, and IT support just have to do some magic & the problem would be gone. What my team/ I support? Basically i think I support everything.. I do think that my job is the hardest among all the Service Desk in the world. Because we are company internal IT, we basically have to know everything/ each services in our company (which ...
Comments
Post a Comment