Back to my blogger after 6years..
Had been so busy with the work life, and writing a blog seems already out of my daily routine since long time ago..
What that makes me busy for the past 6years?
I guess only my job as an "IT Service Desk", providing technical support & guidance to users..
Do I like my job?
Sometimes yes (but really rare)..
Why?
Because as an IT support, i am overwhelming with "user's problem" (xN times), everyday..
Especially when you got fussy/ troublesome user, that confused people & confused themselves..
But from the good point, I like helping people. Sometimes user are really desperate in the issue faced, and IT support just have to do some magic & the problem would be gone.
What my team/ I support?
Basically i think I support everything..
I do think that my job is the hardest among all the Service Desk in the world.
Because we are company internal IT, we basically have to know everything/ each services in our company (which is impossible). As we are only having a human brain, not a computer that can fit for 100terabytes..
Anyhow, I always tried my best to help my user/ makes them feel better with my courtesy.. :)
Hope I would have times & mood to write blog more..
Sleeping time now.. almost 12am after ended my noon shift..
Love you, @lice 9/22/2020 (Sunny)
Comments
Post a Comment