Popular posts from this blog
unemployed... T^T
being an unemployed person is tortureful.. more thn 3weeks sitting at home.. no incum..no entertain.. applied job since i back hometown.. threw lots of resume upon.. but until now jobless..no reply.. evydy sitting at home observing my phone.. wondering did it fully charged..wondering if it spoil..wondering when hiring company wud called me.. thr are sum companies tat ady called.. but they are frm those job agency.. offering job not related to my major.. sumtim i think..better i juz accept d offer.. but at last i didnt.. coz i wanna find a job tat related to network which is my field.. i hope to enter a company tat i cn learn more in tat field n bcum a better professional. evydy wake up->candycrushing->drama->cooking->guarding my house->sleep tat is my routine for evydy.. i wan a better life.. but a better life nid money to reach.. rmmbred a story in my mind.. "chow yun fatt teached andy lau: if u wan gt a rolex watch..earn it urself; no one g...
Back to my blogger after 6years.. Had been so busy with the work life, and writing a blog seems already out of my daily routine since long time ago.. What that makes me busy for the past 6years? I guess only my job as an "IT Service Desk", providing technical support & guidance to users.. Do I like my job? Sometimes yes (but really rare).. Why? Because as an IT support, i am overwhelming with "user's problem" (xN times), everyday.. Especially when you got fussy/ troublesome user, that confused people & confused themselves.. But from the good point, I like helping people. Sometimes user are really desperate in the issue faced, and IT support just have to do some magic & the problem would be gone. What my team/ I support? Basically i think I support everything.. I do think that my job is the hardest among all the Service Desk in the world. Because we are company internal IT, we basically have to know everything/ each services in our company (which ...
考完试咯~
终于都考完试了啦…… 太开心了,虽然有一部分粗心了点但还是很开心~ 我一直都是个很懒的人,每次都忍不住会去看戏玩游戏…… 就算是今天最后一张考试也一样…… 本来昨晚还想看戏的,但好彩我的senior,Janice 阻止了我…… 让我也忍住了想看戏的欲望,乖乖的看书,所以今天的考试还不至于不会作答…… (ps:真是……谢谢Janice学姐……) 虽然我知道她是开玩笑的骂我,但我还是非常感动…… 因为我感觉得到姐姐的感觉,虽然我自己也有亲姐姐,但我总觉的我比她更像姐姐~ 所以当senior说我的时候,我真的好感动~ (ps:再次谢谢学姐……^^) 淑慧回家去了,明天我也要回家了…… 此刻只有三种心情; 那就是开心……开心……再开心……^^,哈哈~ 打包好了行李……东西也收拾的差不多了…… 接下来就是看戏了咯……哈哈~ 原本今晚打算去唱k的,但可惜房间都满了…… 算了吧,还是回马六甲唱好了,哈哈~ 今晚超high超开心的,哈哈哈……哈哈哈……哈哈……(^。

Comments
Post a Comment